Terms and Questions:
1. What are the major disciplines (yogas) presented in the Gita that we can follow to achieve liberation?
2. What is the nature of Arjuna’s dilemma?
3. Why should Arjuna focus on the Self as he goes into battle?
4. Is world renunciation the best choice for Arjuna?
5. Is Krishna’s central advice to Arjuna that he should do his dharma?
6. What is the significance of devotion for the attainment of liberation, according to Krishna?
7. Explain the concept of nishkamakarma and say how it constitutes a synthesis of traditions.